Namaste Community Foundation decided to participate into “41st National Service Day” initiated and organized by Nepal Government and Ministry of Women, Children & Senior Citizens including Social Welfare Council, Kathmandu. The program was officially inaugurated on 22nd September 2020 by the honourable Prime Minister together with other ministers. In spite of short notice, NCF Nepal decided to conduct following program stated below:
1) Grocery & Fruit tree support to single women.
2) Grocery support to old aged home.
3) Covid awareness & mask-sanitizer distribution in government run school.
4) Education materials to those children who have lost eyesight.
5) Drawing competition inside children home with a Covid awareness theme.
6) Warm Shawl distribution program to flood victims and needy women and girls
7) Awareness and mask distribution campaign to lakeside visitors.
We look forward to successfully complete these programs within a week (22-28 September 2020)
Namaste Community Foundation, Nepal
- Published on September 22, 2020